Errata - Cards with revised game text or lore.
This can happen because:
- The card has been updated to better fit the current version of the game.
- The card had errors in the lore or game text.
- The card needed was confusing and needed clarrification.
- New cards or mechanics have been introduced that effect that card.
- To group cards together in game text or lore.
Such changes will be noted by the word "errata" on the page for that card. The page will already include the new version of the text. In the even a card has eratta, play that card as if it were printed with the new wording.